On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:08:39 +0100, Wolfgang Uhlig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Am Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:37:09 +0000 hat Tony Firshman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> geschrieben:

It is a very good way of exercising your English (8-)#
Is this sort of hint, hint, hint ? ;-))

Does your demo do all these things itself???
It certainly does.  It worked fine on my XP system.
It was all automatic and very slick.
There is even an entry in 'add/remove programs'.
Brilliant job.
Okay, then would you mind to send me the demo by e-mail attachment or give me the download address?

http://www.rwapsoftware.co.uk/QWord.html

BTW - QWord does cater for German in the release version - thanks to Geoff Wicks :-)

-- Rich Mellor RWAP Services 26 Oak Road, Shelfield, Walsall, West Midlands WS4 1RQ

http://www.rwapservices.co.uk/