On 2 Jan 2005 at 22:59, Rich Mellor wrote:

> However, OUTLN #0,0,0,0,0 crashes SuperBASIC - a quick look at the
> channels in QPAC2 shows that it still exists, but SuperBASIC cannot get
> past this point.

Oh, what a naughty thing to do. :-)
Of coutse, Sbasic hasn't crashed, but
if you set the outline to a size of 0,0, of course you won't have a cursor
anymore, nor
anywhere to type in the new outline sinze you made the window too small..

However, try the following:

outln#0,0,0,0,0
pause 50
outln#0,100,100,100,100

and run it. After a second, you will have the new window#0....

Wolfgang

PS. I'm back.
Happy new year to all.
There were something like 350 messages( in 2 weeks!) on this list - just too
many to
read them all (who would have thought that a few months sago?). Any topic I
*should*
have kept up with?