Yes, it would be great.

But, believe me, you do NOT want to know what it takes to design something like this. And it would also cost as much as probably 2-3x as much to build even if you could get the circuit boards cheep. Apple does squeeze its vendors for pricing and its engineers for space :)

I see that they show you how tight it is. Too bad they don't show the bottom of the board too. I know a couple of the at one time junior engineers on the project. In just one project they have gain enough experience to be call senior engineers!

Cheers,
jim