On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 18:56:25 +0000, Roy wood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

QDT is now ready to be shipped !

Well, considering we are still in January, 2005 has already been full of exciting news for QL owners.

- QPC new version - faster and supporting internet access
- SBASIC / SuperBASIC Reference Manual available again
- QDT released
- QWord released (ok just before Christmas)
- PFF Filter released

I know of a couple more projects nearing release which are just as exciting...

This could be one of the most productive years for the QL in a long time - let us hope we keep up the momentum and encourage some users back into the fold.

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

http://www.rwapservices.co.uk/