Roy,

You were tired yesterday, weren't you? (I never resist to this formula as it
is the one that we learn during the first hour of english learning).

I understand and believe that in your situation EX WIN6_myprog_exe executes
myprog on your local machine, but EX "n1_*win1_myprog_exe" executes myprog on
the remote machine, provided QPC runs there as well, I suppose (and WIN6_ on
you local QPC is WIN1_ on your remote QPC)...

Arnould

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 22:35:06 +0000, Roy wood wrote
> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, wolfgang mühlegger
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes <SNIP>
> >>  If you mapped the qxl.win file on the other machine to be win6_ ,say
> >>you  could then do:
> >> EX WIN6_myprog_exe
> >>  no difference. I do this all the time here to
> >wrong
> >because it runs on the other machine!
> Oh no it doesn't. I just tested it. It runs on the machine that
> calls the code.
>
> --
> Roy Wood

                WebMail / Magic OnLine