> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes

> The only QLer in the village - for all you Little Britain fans. Can't
> imaging Dilwyn in those trousers though. Or, at least, I don't want to.
> --
> Roy Wood
After starting that subject, I was a bit afraid of Roy going off on this tack.

Anyone not knowing what Roy's on about - "The only gay in the village" is a fun
character in the Little Britain programs formerly on BBC3 and more recently on
BBC1. Dafydd is a gay rather overweight man who dresses in horrendous bright
very tight lycra cycle shorts type clothes in the village of Llanddewi Breffi
in the distant South West of Wales. Notice the slightly different spelling of
Breffi compared to the actual village of Llanddewi Brefi. Not that this stopped
visitors stealing all the place name signs around the place apparently - the
local council had a bit of a crisis, I guess Dafydd must have become something
of a cult figure.

If you mean Dilwyn is a cult figure on the QL scene, fine, but that's about the
only association I'd want with it ;-)