ÎÎÎ Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:07:04 +0100,Î(Î) Norman Dunbar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ÎÎÏÎÏÎ/wrote:

I was reading the archives and noticed that Rich Mellor was after a copy of my BlackHole device driver - the one which 'does nothing' as someone succinctly put it - and I was wondering if he (Rich) had managed to get hold of a copy of the source.

One thing I can say about BlackHole is that it is extremely useful for debugging or for "silencing" output especially with c68 compiled programs (the ones with standard output ;-) )

Actually it is my belief that it should be part of the OS (as a nul device like most OSes have)
On that note, could I use it in freeQDOS? (Please?)