Is sernet itself free?

Reason I ask is that QPC2 users for example when upgrading get only the
executable, smsqe.bin and a text detailing the updates if we download the
password protected updates.

Could any 'free' bits with QPC2 or SMSQ/E go on Roy or Jochen's website for
download by those users like me who generally do not return disks for full
updates very often?

Dilwyn Jones