To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 10:30 PM
Subject: [ql-users] QL-PC Fileserver

Does anyone have a copy of QL-PC Fileserver for sale??

I have a customer who wants to network a PC and original QL in order to transfer files.

Here we go again - cables he needs, software etc. Surely we should offer a pack ??
IIRC sernet does not work on a standard QL - what other options are there if no-one has QL-PC Fileserver??

Now I seem to recall this was asked by me ages ago - but did we ever come up with a solution?

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.7.3 - Release Date: 15/03/2005