Michael Berger wrote:
> Looks like things have changed - thanks to Ubuntu Linux I haven't been
> too much around in Windows over the last weeks. The (almost) only thing
> I miss a lot is QPC2.

If you can get access to either Cedega (ex-WineX) or CrossOver Office
you could try QPC2 there. They are able to run QPC2 to a degree,
normal Wine is catching up but still wasn't quite there last time I
had a look.
All my linux boxes here are head-less, so I wasn't able to test the
emulation much myself. I remember there begin problems with the
keyboard mapping, but that might be due to the VNC connection I've
used.

Marcel