On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 18:11:58 -0400, Marcel Kilgus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

P Witte wrote:
A.. 2005/03/27 Addition and Update
  a.. D-Miner - Minesweeper clone for high-end SMSQ/E systems

Has nobody any comment on this? I thought this thing is freakishly impressive and is really pushing the boundaries on what can be done with the PE. Anybody tried?

I do... I actually do not like minesweeper games at all, but this is pretty damn good! I like the fonts Per used; are these prerendered bitmaps or something else :-) It gives it a X-Windows look that it is totally non-PE (which is pretty nice).
I am actually waiting for the Cabal game myself which looks pretty awesome. I have worked on a similar solitaire for years but never got to finish it for lack of time and losing interest. However I do have a lot of decks made (even one designed by my daughter which is pretty funny).
Per, if you're interested I can send you the decks in a size and format that you desire :-) It would be a shame for them to go to waste ;-)

Ffibys
  • ... Tarquin Mills
    • ... John Taylor
      • ... John Southern
        • ... P Witte
          • ... P Witte
            • ... Marcel Kilgus
              • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
              • ... François Van Emelen
              • ... P Witte