[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> For me, the silly thing in past years was that you could buy programs like
> QPAC2 or QD which happened to include Pointer Environment but AFAIK you could
> never buy Pointer Environment by itself!

Hmmmm! I now wonder what I bought from Jochen when he sent me QPTR. I thought
that was the Pointer Environment by itself. What I got was the QPTR Manual
(now much used), a set of Qmac macros for programming assembler pointer
programs
using Qmac, QPTR extensions for programming Pointer Environment in SuperBASIC
and some demo SuperBASIC programs.

George