Jeremy Taffel wrote:
> I think you must store up all these bits of work, keeping quiet
> about them and just waiting for someone to make a request, so you
> can blow everyone's minds by the speed of your response. ;-)

Nice theory ;-) And in that case not entirely untrue, as said the .WIN
file was in the works for years now, I just sometimes need a push to
get finished.

> So what else have you up your sleeve that we don't yet know about?

Hm no, sleeve's all empty now. "My work here is done" ;-)

Marcel

      • ... Roy wood
        • ... Derek Stewart
          • ... Dilwyn Jones
            • ... Timothy Swenson
              • ... Tony Firshman
              • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
              • ... Malcolm Cadman
          • ... Timothy Swenson
            • ... Branko Badrljica
        • ... Marcel Kilgus