Re:
I have an address label he gave me in an old diary at home, but that's in
Wicklow 200 miles from here while the house his being done up.. :-((

Darren
Serves you right you rampant two-house capitalist!  ;)
John in Wales

PS I'm chuckling about the RSM at Sandhurst who, when asked about "Wales'"
impending period under his supervision said, "I shall call him 'sir'! and he
shall call me 'sir'.  The difference is - he will mean it!"
(J in W. Ex very junior staff, Sandhurst)