Yes, you're missing something!! :-) We where talking of getting a mounded
case made in the shape of a QL. Could be done, but for 100 or so units,
would cost the earth.

The sticky label idea wouldn't work - they'd wear off in about 5 mins of
throwing them about, and the stick is not square, its tapered and slightly
rounded at the ends - a label would crease and look awful.

We can print directly onto the stick, the same way promotional pens and
keyrings are done, and it looks great. But it's a minimum order of 100.

Cheers,

Darren.

Am I missing something here, or could Darren just get some transparent
sticky labels (e.g. from Avery) and laser print a QL picture or
something onto them and wrap it around the body of the QL Stick?

Dilwyn Jones