Guys,

I have posted on my software site the first pass for the QDT File
Manager's folder.  Between Thorsten's graphics and Marcel's update to
Albin's Easy Menu (you are seeing the Easy Menu version), it really
is saving me lots of time.

Take a look and occasionally recheck the site.  As I flush more
details into it, I will update this site with newer captures and a
breakdown of what the different windows are for and the full feature
set.

Also, for those who aren't able to get the updates from your
distributers, I have posted information on how to get the updates by
email through a link on the web site for now (please follow the
simple directions completely to avoid delays).  Direct download
updates will be made available once I do some web site development to
support it.

A few other handy links are also included for your convenience.

        FileManager Link : (click on FileManager in the left hand frame)

                http://www.jdh-stech.com/QDT/QDTCompFrame.html

        Info on email update requests:

                http://www.jdh-stech.com/QDT/qdt.html#Updates

        Documentation for the v1.01 update: