On 17 Dec 2005 at 16:08, Marcel Kilgus wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I got some questions from a customer which are pretty much unrelated
> to QPC and therefore not in my area of expertise. But perhaps somebody
> else has some answer?
>
> Question 1:
> | I have one issue when running my application I configured in French
> | (33 in the GUI).
> | For all kind of application, Quill, Archive, Abacus...., after change
> | "fld1" by "flp1" in line 360 (archive) and run
> |
> | error message is :  "Veuillez utiliser un QL français "

Tell him to use Xchange.

The old  Psion apps were copy protected and checked that they ran on an MGF
ROM (or MGG for the german versions etc).

If this can wait until the beinning of january, i **might** be able to
unearth the versions that, umm, will run on anything.

> Question 2:
> | How to retrieve data (from Archive for instance) to convert from QL to
> | textfile under WinXP

Well if he is versed in Archive writing a small procedure that dumps his data
to a textfile shound't be too difficult...
 Wolfgang