In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Ralf Reköndt
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

>Does anybody use Qlib v3.36 successfully under SMSQ/E (QPC2)?
>
>I have used version 3.22, which runs ok. Version 3.36 gives a red Qlib error
>window after execution of Qlib_obj: "Index out of range".
>
>Is there a patch available?
>
>(MK: 3.36 has sedit's config routines 8-))

The Qlib_run v3.36 works fine ... with LRESPR win1_Qlib_run

It is needed for FileInfo2 and other programs, so in my boot file I have
:

LRESPR windrive$ & '_FI2_Qlib_run'

before

LRESPR windrive$ & '_FI2_FileInfo2_bin'

This is with SMSQ/E 3.6 and QPC 3.30 running on a Windows PC with XP
Professional.

I also load the Turbo Toolkit with

LRESPR windrive$ & '_turbo_sms_bin'

As well as the environment variable with

LRESPR windrive$ & '_env_bin'

All of these are essential to have present as extensions with the recent
software available.

--
Malcolm Cadman