To be PRECISE, DP holds (or held, or whatever the situation might be)
the right to sell the ENGLISH version of QMON.
The agreement version with TT was that I can continue selling
QMON/JMON with German manuals, and do upgrades from QMON to JMON
for both languages.

Jochen

Marcel Kilgus wrote:
> Ralf Reköndt wrote:
>> I am afraid, he can't, as Qmon is owned by Freddy Vaccha, as far as
>> I know.
>
> A QJump program owned by Freddy?
>
> Anyway, I have no intentions of releasing it in any way, there's
> probably less than a handful of people that could have a use for it. I
> myself only use it to debug the core and screen drivers (and even
> there I've managed to do that for 8 years without it! I've created
> this only fairly recently). Everything else I do with jmon.
>
> Much more exciting would be a functional smon, but it'd need a hell
> lot more work before it'd be finished.
>
> Marcel

Jochen Merz Software - Kaiser-Wilhelm-Str. 302 - D-47169 Duisburg
    Tel. +49-(0)203-502011      Fax +49-(0)203-502012
    Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Homepage: http://SMSQ.J-M-S.COM