Phoebus R. Dokos wrote:
> Την Tue, 21 Feb 2006 00:56:19 -0500,ο(η) Marcel Kilgus
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> έγραψε:
>
>> Ralf Reköndt wrote:
>>> BTW: Where can I find "sinclairql.info?
>> Well, at www.sinclairql.info ;-)

In fact simpler than that - sinclairql.info works just fine without the
'www.'
( 8 - )#

>> Technically it's a "blog" where every registered users can post any
>> news. The nice thing is that is has an RSS feed, which means with an
>> RSS enabled browser such as Opera and Firefox or an RSS client
Like Thunderbird.
  you can
>> get automatically notified when there's an update, no need for a
>> frequent manual check. I think it's a good idea.
>>

> Too bad the link is not proper so Opera cannot find it :-( For Opera's RSS
> feed reader to recognise sinclairql.info's feed you have to manually add
> it using this url:

> instead of this

> As a matter of fact just click on the link above if you have Opera to
> automatically see the feed :-)
>
> One of the appropriate links to use that Opera will automatically
> recognise is the following:
>
> <link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="RSS"
> href="Feed_URL">
Ditto Thunderbird.
I have just migrated from Turnpike.
In many respects Turnpike has better features, but TB does support RSS.
I was _forced_ to changed by Ben who has set up an IMAP server (which TP
cannot handle).  Now _that_ is better in all respects ( 8 - )#

--
QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:252/67) +44(0)1442-828255
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://firshman.co.uk