----- Original Message -----
From: "P Witte" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Nightmare scenario

> How about making the program and toolkit available somewhere so we could
> take a look at it? Id be willing to have a go, and so may others.

Thanks to all of you for your offers of help. I may come back to you at a
later stage. I think the best way of helping the person is to steer him
towards other more modern programs. The big problem is whether I can convert
his files into a readable form for other programs. In theory I think this is
possible, but until I get a few sample files to try I can't be sure in
practice.

Also at this stage I am not sure of the extent of his QL and PC knowledge,
but I can enquire into this when I have seen if the above is possible,

Best Wishes,

Geoff Wicks