Dilwyn Jones writes:

> >> I need to convert an Abacus spreadsheet into HTML, preferably as a
> >> table or monospaced HTML text.
> >Hi Dilwyn,
> >You could try 'DBF2HTM' (Per Witte website) which converts Archive
> >DBF-files to HTLM tables.
> >Export your ABACUS file, import it in ARCHIVE and use DBF2HTM
> >
> >François Van Emelen
> My best idea so far has been to create an HTML-generating printer_dat
> for Xchange, which I hope to put on my website tonight.

A slightly different take on this, with Super/Sub scripts used to define
hyper links, can be found right at the end of my article on \Printer Drivers
under the section called \Update March 2000, for those who are interested in
exploring this further. The address is still
http://knoware.mysite.freeserve.com/index.html. Navigate to
\Programs\Articles

Per