-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] la part de Wolfgang Lenerz
Envoyé : dimanche 12 mars 2006 07:45
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: [ql-users] SMSQ/E v3.12 released

Hi all,

SMSQE v. 312 is finally out, after MArcel helped me iron out some wrinkles
that weren't of his doing.

Your resellers should have received SMSQE 3.12 now.

(If you are a reseller and heven't received it, contact me).

What's new in this version:

Background drawing: Even when a window is partially covered, printing into
this window continues. This goes with two new Basic commands: PE_BGON to
turn this feature on, PE_BGOFF to turn this feature off.  By default, this
feature is TURNED OFF, so use the PE_BGON command in your boot file
if you want to keep it on.

Basic has a new command line history: if you press the up/down arrows, you
get
the latest commands entered.

New Basic command JOBID, by Per Witte:
result = JOBID [({nr, tag} | <name> )] named job id or my id (no parameters)

Thierry Godefroy improved Qx0 cache handling.

Jochen Merz donated the source code for the "uti" and "util_menus" libraries
to the SMSQE source code. Hence, the libraries are no longer used, we use
the direct files instead.

New commands POKE_F, POKES_F,PEEK_F, PEEKS_F for flaoting point
poking/peeking by Marcel Kilgus.

Have fun all

QL forever

Wolfgang