Tarquin representing ACCUS wrote:
>   ACCUS are looking for the contact details of Nasta, I have already tried
> the email address on his website but have had no reply and remember
> Pheobus asking the same question. He said in the past on this list that
> if he had 1000 Euros he would produce a prototype, ACCUS have a cheque
> for the money ready to go, but we have not been able to get in contact.

www.spodmail.com seems to be down, which hosts Nasta website according to
Dilwyn's link list, it was working a few weeks ago. Dexter who runs the
Spodmail using a dynamic DNS service last posted to this mailing list
and CSS in March 2005. While Nasta has not been spotted since early 2004
on ql-users, 2001 on ql-hardware, and at the October at QL2004 in
Eindhoven. Does he still have Internet access?

--
                       Tarquin Mills (Chairman)

ACCUS (Anglia Classic Computer Users Society)
http://www.speccyverse.me.uk/comp/accus/