Marcel Kilgus ha scritto:
> George Gwilt wrote:
>
>>> Next QPC2 version will probably be able to run it.
>>>
>> The test version of QPC2 demonstrated at the recent Quanta meeting in
>> Manchester certainly does run GWASS.

At this point, does exist the possibility that TURBO compiler will be
amended to implement M68020 instruction set ? from this, the users of
Super GoldCard or Q40/Q60 can benefit  probably a lot, the same is valid
also for c68

I am wondering if these QPC emulation changes implement the full set of
the M68020 new instructions or just  a subset of these, as an example
MOVE16 instruction will be implemented ?

Ciao

Fabrizio