Now that Sudoku programs on the QL are starting to outnumber all other
programs (Sudoku progs by Norman Dunbar, George Gwilt and Ian Pine
spring to mind), has anybody used any of them?

I'm not really into Sudoku - I have a go at the 'simple' puzzles in
daily papers sometimes but I stopped trying to master things like that
at the Rubik's cube stage - but it would still be nice to see someone
comparing the strengths and weaknesses of these programs, as "game" or
"puzzle" programs don't get much mention on the QL scene.

George's programs are on the sqlug (John Sadler) web site, including
sources I think, I don't know if the other two which got featured in
Toady are available for download anywhere to save typing them in?

I'll admit I'm probably more interested in comparing how these
programs work than in the Sudoku puzzles themselves :-)

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.