How does one use lynx on any QL-related platform, even on QPCx or other
semi-non-QL, as described in the post below? Even getting lynx up under Red Hat
(RH9) I find lynx any version, while I still love it, just can't deliver much
from most sites.

If I can get answers to such things, including _any_ way to get a character
cell oriented QL to get much out of the net, I might get enough material indeed
for a presentation at QL NA as Bill Cable suggested, if family emergencies
don't continue to intervene.

E.g. my black box now has a new Minerva and sH (viz., waiting to be installed),
theoretically allowing 56k to go with the SGC (but no Aurora, etc.). One
gentleman on this list said a while ago "I don't think SoQL can do the job",
more recently "SoQL might be possible on what is essentially an original
[actually, obviously not 'original'] black box; I probably could email it to
you" [which could be good]. I don't have SMSQx but could get it.

Others have talked about using QTPI still. SGC/QTPI/freenet/understanding
ISP/lynx is what I used to use--googling myself recently revealed an old QL
list post of "there's a guy in USA [self] who's been netting for years." (It
was a rather old QTPI).

In short, does anyone know of a setup that I likely could at least adapt to a
box more basic than what one hears of in say QLT these days? It sounds like
there is some such.

Doug LaVerne USA zip=37830