[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Thanks Geoff - that's better - the site is an improvement, but alas being
> hosted on Lycos's free server is a pain - on Opera v9 and Internet
> Explorer 7 you get the Lycos Catcher bar (or whatever its called) at the
> top whihc has a pop down that obliterates the menu navigation - especially
> on help and advice.

RICH :

I see this too in IE6 but after a few seconds, thr large drop down ad rolls up
into a small 'see ad' link and no longer obliterates anything.

Firefox has no problems at all - it doesn't display anything 'adverty' :o)

> Would it be worth setting aside part of my  rwapsoftware.co.uk
> website for your use?

Rich, you are a gentleman !

GEOFF :

On your downloads page, you have a program named 'calender' should that not be
'calendar'? It's somewhat amusing as the ads down the right side of the page
are all trying to get me onto eBay to buy ....... a spell checker !

Cheers,
Norman.