Hi guys,

The QL bug bit me hard this year, and so I'm recently the proud owner
of a Q60.

The amount of time I have to enjoy this machine isn't what I'd like,
but I have started to tinker, and will move some of my 'little
projects' across to this machine from my QPC set up (which itself
runs under Windows vitualisation on my Intel Mac - I gave up on PC's,
except for work, as soon as OS X appeared from Apple!).

Now, I'm having a few problems with crashes on the Q60.  Naturally,
I'm hoping that this is a software issue (or some interaction) and
not a hardware fault per se.
Two methods that I can crash the machine easily with:
1. Once booted, right click on the "Utilities" menu before doing
anything else.  This locks up the machine with 100% probability,
unless you've been off doing something else after booting (such as
launching/using an editor).  The menu appears, but the machine is
borked and needs resetting at that point.  This works equally 'well'
on SMSQ/E 3.10 (ROM) and SMSQ/E 3.12 (loaded from boot file).
2. Playing with QSPLAYER.  After starting and stopping playback a few
times, or loading different samples, the sound will eventually pick
up noise or other corruption, eventually the machine crashes (usually
with very pretty screen artefacts being drawn).  Actually, I have
only had this happen on V3.12, not (yet) V3.10 - though I've played
with it less in that configuration.

Now, I'm not sure how many people here have Q60's.  I see some
discussion about 3.12 flying by, so maybe there are a couple of bugs
to be squashed in the next SMSQ/E.  I'd like to know if there's any
way to get a crash dump that might be useful to someone.

Luke