OK, formally reserved. See everyone (excuse me, that's " y'all ", another good
Southernism) there. Unless I sober up when I actually get around to calculating
the distance. Reminds me of the German relatives of friend Dita who visited the
US figuring, oh, they'd drive from East TN to California in a day or so ...
cross country as they did in Europe.

Doug (LaVerne) 37830 USA