>> Does anyone know what is the copyright situation regarding Qubide
>> ROM
>> updates?
>>
>> I've been asked by someone with an older version of Qubide if I can
>> put copies of the ROM onto my website, but I don't know who to
>> approach (Phil Borman, Ron Dunnett, Nasta or whoever) about this.
>>
> Phil did the coding.  He based it on the Rebel code, but I am not
> sure
> whether he or Ron owns the copyright.  It won't be Nasta.
>
> Tony
I was sent a copy of an email from Phil where he allowed the ROM image
to be released. Also, I've since noticed that copies of the qubide rom
and utilities were in both Steve Johnson's and Phil Jordan's PD
libraries, and I think they could be downloaded from Phil's website at
one time too. Plus, Thierry Godefroy has a copy on his website and a
hacked version for the old Thor XVI computers.

The point about the Qubide 2.nn rom image though is that it can only
be used to replace another 2.nn rom, since the Qubide needs 2 updated
GAL logic chips to update from v1.nn versions.