John Gilpin wrote:

> Nice to see that someone understands the "Editors method of time
> calculation"
>
> However, to confirm, Copy date for the December 2006/January 2007
> Issue of
> Quanta magazine is Tuesday December 5th. and that's now 3 1/2 days
> away
> (QLToady Time!!)
Hmmm, if the author is reading this, time for a follow up to the
Clocking In articles in Toady some time I think. I learned about Star
Trek stardates from those articles, so "Quanta Editor Time" should be
interesting :-)

And speaking of time matters, it's time to prepare QaLendar 2007. If
anyone has some interesting QL-related pictures for it, please get in
touch ASAP!