Hi Rich,

I'm trying to get hold of you via your btconnect address and it's constantly
bouncing with this message:

2006-12-03 22:30:22 1GpBsQ-0000Jj-Sa == [EMAIL PROTECTED]
R=dnslookup T=remote_smtp defer (0): SMTP error from remote mailer after
RCPT TO:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: host ibmr.btconnect.com
[194.73.73.216]: 451 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... Requested mail action
not taken: mailbox unavailable

Something's gone b0rky :)

--
Adrian/Witchy