Hoping that QPC print will cure my problem.

Meanwhile I still cannot get to print from archive or sbasic under QPC2 v3.3
printing to an epson 740 on USB, par is pointed to the "printer" ( virtual
printer on usb)

command to print does nothing ( open #5;par : print #5;'hi'), but closing
down QPC results in the printer bursting into life with - hi

have tried altering the printer setting in XP - tried RAW   - RAW + FF - RAW
+ FF auto, tried printing direct to printer, altered the priority to 99 - no
difference.

it's as if the print is stuck in a queue and is not released until the
program is shut down

rush that prog to me Roy - Xmas cards are waiting

All the best - Bill