Hello everybody,

I recently had an email exchange with a French QL user who unfortunately did
not manage to subscribe to this list. I would be glad if somebody could give
him some advice (directly to his email) both for his question and in order
to let him subscribe the "ql-users" mailing list.

His email addresses are:

alain.haoui at free dot fr
alain.haoui at mpsa dot com

Here below you will find his original email.

Thank you

Davide

Hello Davide,

I had seen some time ago a few exchanges with Nasta about Drive expander for
Qubide. I recently built an expansion adapter conform to Nasta design
published in QL Today but i haven't managed to do it working (I tried
with/without termination and over 10 IDE different devices) :
First device is always ok, second one is sometime reported on initialisation
but doesn't work at all, never more than 2 devices are reported.

As I wasn't able to find Nasta or Phil Broman e-mail address in life, may be
you can help me. My question is about New GALs and Rom V2.0 : are they still
compatible or support drive expander (I didn't trie drive expander before
and now i upgraded to V2.)?
If not, have you an idea who can have some information about this ?

Thank you for your reply.

Regards
Alain HAOUI