I need room...

The following packages might be available, if you manifest yourself here
or by email, at the coming soon Eindhoven QL show of 24.03.2007:

 - package A: QL(JS)+SuperHermes+SGC+Miracle 40MB harddisk+modem+twin ED
drives+mouse+many hundreds of floppies, including some ED floppy (most
are SD, ql format... you sort them!).

 - package B: Q40 in black box (32MB memory)+HD floppy+2 hard disk+sound
system+keyboard(french)+mouse, fitted rom 3.12 SMSQ/E, original SMSQ/E
and QDOS classic

 - package C: Collection of QLWorld (nearly complete, some duplicate,
missing some QLissue), and QLToday(the six or seven first years) (as
well as the stopped american QL fanzine, and probably some

 - package D: Canon BJC600 printer (parallel port, colour ink jet, works
with esc/p code, Quill compatible), with programmer's book (all the
codes). Head might need an alcohol cleanup

 - package E: Epson LX-800 printer (parralel port, dot-matrix printer,
same esc/p, B&W), with a set of still sealed rubans, and all paper
feeder options (continous roll, cut-sheet stocker (A4) as well as basic
hand feed if you do not want).

Expected Price (in euros, and cash only, no card, no check):