In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Tony Firshman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

>Malcolm Cadman wrote:
>> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Roy wood
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>>
>>> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes

>>> Ah but I never see the headers - so I didn't know that was there. Mind
>>> you I should have noticed the bit at the bottom
>>
>> Yes, most people have the option to view all the headers turned off in
>> their email software.

>Of course we leave it like that - given the length of most headers, the
>body of the email would not then be on the screen!
>Mozilla Thunderbird in fact does not include header viewing option -
>this has to be an extension.  I tried with ql-users messages, and the
>header is so long, one cannot see the bottom of the header in less than
>1024 vertical resolution. Then there is only a fraction of the message
>visible.  ... so on cannot view headers routinely in Thunderbird!

Umm ... not helpful, then.

The main reason most people never view the headers ... :-(

As you know, with Demon's Turnpike you can easily switch between
"default headers" and "all headers" from the view menu list.

I only use the "all headers" option when I am suspicious of some email
potentially containing spam or virus information.

--
Malcolm Cadman