On 27/3/07 11:51, "Richard Kilpatrick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> mails.
>> It's why you don't see messages from me for months at a time!
>
> I know, that's what is frustrating! It took 2 1/2 hours or so, so
> I'll wait a day before worrying next time. I still have the TK2000
> and Panos disks here waiting for you, things have been a bit mad with
> the house and so forth so I haven't had time to post them.

It'll have to be postage now, I was suddenly and cruelly dumped a month ago
without explanation so I'm down here permanently and faced with the prospect
of moving my entire collection down to Ely! You'll have to come visit.

> OnTopic: Got any OPD bits spare? ;)

I had a look when your post first arrived and the only spares I have are
documentation - an entire Merlin doc set and (I think!) an entire OPD doc
set, though don't hold me to the second one since I haven't seen it for
months....oh, there might be a spare case, I picked one up off ebay years
ago that seemed to have had its chips removed with a lump hammer....

cheers

--
Adrian/Witchy
Binary Dinosaurs creator/curator