On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 09:50:18 +0100, Tony Firshman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Sinclair_QL
>
> Does http://www.rwapadventures.com/ql_wiki/ offer any better features?
>
> Is there any sense it producing two?
>
> Unless Rich's one offers unique facilities, it seems to me to make more
> sense to us and update the wikipedia one.

My thoughts were that it is easier to maintain one amongst the QL
community - the main wiki one is just too broad and if you are not
careful, you end up seeing Windows topics with the same names as QL ones -
try looking up QDOS.

I have also noticed that some of my additions to the main wiki get deleted
- no idea why, obviously someone who disagrees

However, what does everyone else think?

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services