>> at the
>> moment, it looks as though I should close down the QL wiki on my
>> own site,
>> as there have only been contributions by myself, Dilwyn and Jimmy.
>
> And me ! Check out DJToolkit on the Software page, plus DJC and
> Dilwyn Jones - I did all of those :o)
>
> (I'll bet Dilwyn goes strainght over when he reads that !!!!!)
Oh no, I dread to think what Norman's written about me now....

>> How many people are willing to contribute to these information
>> resources
>> by the way?
>
> I'll do some as and when I can - as usual.
I daresay that one way of promoting both Wikis is for those of us with
QL websites to ensure we have links to both. Rich took a brave step in
setting his up, I'd suggest he keeps it going for a while and see how
it works out using the "nothing ventured nothing gained" train of
thought.