I have a unique QL, house in an attache case size aluminium box
Dual ROM, MG and Minerva.
512 Expanderram
Twin floppies and interface
256k EPROM
        Pointer env, QPAC, Editor and more
all rear QL connectors are at the front
An Mdv can be connected at the side
A separate hand hardwired keyboard with numeric keys
        some unique layout and character map variations.
12volt input sockets front & rear.
Large heatsink for 5volt line and serial line power.
Internal exhaust fan (not noisy)

Also:-
QEPlll Eprom programmer
        plus paging adapter for 64k chips
Qontrol A/D expansion card.

Either can be plugged into the expansion slot
         a four way bus expander

Much as I dislike parting with a old friend I can not see me doing
any more with it, have forgotten more than I can now remember, All I
need I can do with my
Q-emuLator on a Stick.