I am currently doing a little upgrading and have a few goodies on offer free of
charge. I am making them available to the QL community in the first instance:

CANON BJ-200ex bubble jet printer. I normally would not offer this as it is
very elderly and the cartridges are getting pricey, but the advantage is that
it is fully QL, including black box with parallel cable, compatible.

PLUSTEK SCANNER: This is a good scanner for anyone still using Windows98, but
it is not XP compatible. Comes with OCR and graphics software.

PARALLEL PRINT SWITCH: Allows you to use 2 parallel printers from one computer.
Comes with special computer to switch box cable.

As I mentioned each of the items is completely free. The big snag is that you
need to be within easy travelling distance of the Derby sin bin. Too heavy and
costly to use post.

Please email privately if you are interested,

Best wishes,

Geoff