Hi,

I have just added some links to my web site of the emerging Sinclair
Industrial Design details that are being put up by Rick Dickinson -
former Senior Designer at Sinclair Research.

The first link is to Spectrum designs, the second to a possible future
successor to the QL, and the third to the more recent Gizmondo designs.

More detailed information of the QL design is still to be forthcoming.

I have also added a link to the QL Wiki by Rich Mellor.

All at :

http://www.mcad.demon.co.uk/lquan.htm

The new links are to be found near the bottom of the page.

Check it out, when you can.

With a dial-up account there are a lot of photos to load and view, so
expect a reasonable time to download.  Then save the web pages locally
on a hard drive, or similar.  Once they are in the cache of the web
browser, they are easier to view the next time.

With a broad band account, or similar there will be no problems.

--
Malcolm Cadman