You're welcome.

Jimmy.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Dilwyn Jones
Envoyé : lundi 17 septembre 2007 19:07
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: [Ql-Users] batch file

> A the link below you may find choice.exe source and compiled
> program.
>
> http://winsupport.org/utilities/freedos-choice.html
>
> It should be usefull to help you to do this kind of menu quickly.
>
> I just tested it under XP and it seems to work well.
Thank you Jimmy, I've downloaded it and included choice.exe in the
package, so I don't need to rely on SET /P any more.

Back to the modified Mk1 TF Services version at last!

Once again, even though it was really a case of  shouldn't start from
here to get to that place" once again membership of this list has
proved its worth, as it has so many times.

Many thanks.