De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Dilwyn Jones
Envoyé : dimanche 7 octobre 2007 21:50
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: [Ql-Users] QL2K Update.

I just downloaded this update (I am a registered QL2K user). It seems
to work OK on Windows XP. I like the fact that you can just set its
speed as a multiple of QL speed in the startup menu (playing a fast
game, set this to 1 to make it run at "normal" speed, want QL2K to run
faster than a standard QL, set it to a higher value) rather than
having to work out the speed value like you had to in QLay or QLay2.

I haven't played much with it yet but it looks quite promising!