James Hunkins wrote:
> The problem is that the CPU meter is pegging and it kills my laptop
> battery.  On my office computer I don't care.

That is not a bug, it's a feature. Previously QPC used 100% all the
time, only when I introduced the power saving option it throttles the
CPU emulations when SMSQ/E is idle.

> Looking at this test code I am guessing that Marcel is verifying that
> the time clock function in QPC is reporting as expected, which I am
> guessing that it is.

The code times the 50hz polled interrupt. However it uses the SMSQ/E
clock to do so. Can you all check whether the SMSQ/E clock runs at a
normal speed?

Marcel