Finally got my QL Today yesterday, seems it still gets delivered to my old
address. Roy, I've sent a couple of emails with my latest address - have you
got them?

Anyway, the "QL On A Stick" (c) article was very interesting and coincidentally
I received an email (eshot) from a local company here called CCL whihc whom I
have deal in the past and found them to be very reliable.

They are offering $ GB USB (USB version 2.0) memory sticks for about £13.00 inc
VAT and (next day) delivery. If you are interested check them out here :

http://www.cclonline.com/product-info.asp?product_id=19445&tid=eshot0185

That obviously should all be on one line!

I'm ordering one for myself!

Cheers,
Norman.