In answer to Chris Cave's comment re getting identical copies of ql-users
listings, I regularly get three copies as I receive on behalf of Quanta
Treasurer, Quanta Editor and Quanta Membership. What I have noticed (and
this does not take the record from Chris) is that although all three
messages are sent at the same time, I frequently get 2 received within a few
minutes of sending but the third one maybe up to a couple of hours later.
Although I have not kept a log of this, I feel that it is usually the Editor
copy which is late.

Has anyone any ideas why?

Regards,

John Gilpin.