In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes

Hi Norman,

Welcome to the list.

I am sure that you will find it both fun and rewarding.

Yes, expansions to the basic black box QL do make a big difference -
like Trump Card, Gold Card and Super Gold Card.

Each is progressively more capable, and more expensive.

All are now only available as second hand, as they are no longer
manufactured.

Depending where you live, you should also try to get along to a User
Group meeting.

For example, we at the London QL and Quanta Group have a lot of QL
equipment available.

Also look up Rich Mellor's web site, for a regular list of QL items for
sale.