In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Rich Mellor
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Hi,

Assuming that all 3 are completely identical ... that is no circuit /
component differences.

It could be that the IC socket on the one that is not responding needs a
clean up, as different pins on the upgrade EPROM may be active than that
previous with the original.

Apart from this, I cannot think of anything else to try.

--
Malcolm Cadman